Terms and Conditions|
Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
- By using Travelcreek.com you implicitly agree to these terms and conditions.
- Travelcreek.com is a registered domain name and is the sole property of the Registered Owner. Hereafter, any reference made to Travelcreek.com refers to both the website and the Registered Owner.
- All content on Travelcreek.com is the property of the Registered Owner and is protected by the law of Copyright.
- You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit or otherwise use Travelcreek.com content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. You also agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any Travelcreek.com content except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of Travelcreek.com content requires the prior written permission of Travelcreek.com.
- Travelcreek.com content, including the information, names, images, pictures, logos and icons regarding or relating to Travelcreek.com, it's products and services (or to third party products and services), is provided "AS IS" and on an "IS AVAILABLE" basis without any representations or any kind of warranty made (whether express or implied by law), including the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
- Travelcreek.com will not be liable for any damages, including indirect or consequential damages, or any damages arising from use or loss of use, data or profits, whether in contract, negligence or other tortious action, arising from or in connection with the use of Travelcreek.com.
- Travelcreek.com has entered into various agreements with third party providers. Travelcreek.com will not be liable for any content contained on these third party websites and will accept no responsibility for the quality of service provided by these third parties. All issues in this respect should be directed to the relevant third party